View Single Post
Old 12-08-2007   #68
Lotus

Default Re: Blu-Ray wins on Black Friday week.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mornelithe View Post
LoL, lead programmer for a developer owned by M$ said so eh? You don't say. There's a surprise. Sounds like another lost confused soul who's refusing to look at programming from a different light... Then again, if Ninja Theory (The actual development team...) can code 'horribly' and make a game like Heavenly Sword...can't wait to see what they make when they code up to Bioware's standards lol. Furthermore, interesting that they can code horribly and make that, while Vavle and EA (Orange Box), and Ubisoft (Assassin's Creed) failed so efficiently, even after HS had been out for what...6 months? Go figure.
There are detailed white papers on the subject of the graphics of the consoles available. They all say universally that the 360 is tops and not just by a little. Also Bioware is being bought by EA and has never been owned by MS. Also he just started working at Bioware and was at Sony before that. So yeah I'll take his word over yours. Valve has said repeatedly what a PITA the PS3 is and how it's not superior to the 360. That Orange Box delay wasn't out of love of the PS3.

I posted my wifes reasons and she codes for all three. The only thing the PS3 is superior at is physics. They can have better world physics, more realistic looking water surfaces, etc. because of the Cell SPEs. They can't however have better AI or game play because they're out numbered in PPEs 3 to 1. They can't have better graphics because the 360 flat out blows away the PS3 and video cards for the PC for that matter.
Lotus is offline   Reply With Quote