View Single Post
Old 12-08-2007   #67
Mornelithe

Default Re: Blu-Ray wins on Black Friday week.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lotus View Post
Actually I was told by one of the lead programmers at Bioware that the coding for that game was horrible which is why it took up so much space. There just wasn't a real reason to take up space. I remember when I was twelve and IBM had this screen saver that had snow falling down in front of their logo. This same friend (then only 11) said it was horrendous programming. The .exe file was about 110k and he programmed the same thing and it took up 4.5k

You can argue until you're blue in the face about the supremacy of the PS3 but in reality it's not close graphically. That is a big difference to me. It doesn't matter what happens but you can post all the technical data you want about size of this and that. Why not post results of what it's actually capable of graphically? Right because then you'd see the 360 stomps it.

It doesn't matter if it can pass more data if it can't render correctly.
LoL, lead programmer for a developer owned by M$ said so eh? You don't say. There's a surprise. Sounds like another lost confused soul who's refusing to look at programming from a different light... Then again, if Ninja Theory (The actual development team...) can code 'horribly' and make a game like Heavenly Sword...can't wait to see what they make when they code up to Bioware's standards lol. Furthermore, interesting that they can code horribly and make that, while Vavle and EA (Orange Box), and Ubisoft (Assassin's Creed) failed so efficiently, even after HS had been out for what...6 months? Go figure.

Last edited by Mornelithe; 12-08-2007 at 09:35 AM..
Mornelithe is offline   Reply With Quote