View Single Post
Old 12-07-2007   #59
TheMoose

Default Re: Blu-Ray wins on Black Friday week.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lotus View Post
Do you have any clue what you're talking about?

Sure the PS3 suffers from games being ported to it, but all that shows is the systems inability to handle HD Anti-Aliasing and is the reason for the major and it is major generally half the FPS of the 360. That is because...

The 360 is vastly superior at graphics. Sure the processor is potentially more powerful but the GPU on the PS3 is seriously lacking. The reason some companies are going to port to the 360 is because they hope it will improve the FPS of the PS3 title. Which it might, but that game will not be as good looking as it could have been because it was designed for the graphically inferior product.
The PS3 ports suffer from lazy programmers that don't want to learn a new system.
Games like Dirt (that I have played on both systems) do look better on the PS3.

Quote:
Sure the processor is potentially more powerful
Do you know what your talking about?
The PS3's processor smokes the 360's.

Quote:
I wish I could google the thread written by one of the premier programmers in the industry about the 2 consoles and why the 360 is superior and the total graphics differences but I haven't been successful at it yet.
Would that be the premier lazy programmers from Valve or EA?

Quote:
Even the BD is useless. Most programmers will tell you that Heavenly Sword could be made for the 360 and look better without any problems. There just isn't a reason for the BD in the unit other than to play movies.
Well Mornelithe already stated the obvious flaws in that statement & I'll add future proofing, the amount of storage on a Blu-Ray disc will allow things we haven't even thought of yet.

Quote:
The PS3 as a superior console is just Ken Kutaragi's wet dream and obvious ignorance of the competition.
Wow, your Sony Hating side is showing!
TheMoose is offline   Reply With Quote