View Single Post
Old 11-20-2007   #34
deacongreg

Smile Re: What's you dream system?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Supra View Post
20T's are simply amazing IMO, and one day a pair WILL be in my system. They are by far my favorite speaker (in and out of it's price-range).

I love my 10T's, and they get better with every improvement I make to my system -
but the 20's are a quantum leap up from them.

Not long ago I called Aerial with a few questions about my 10T's and to my surprise none other than Mr. Kelly himself answered the phone. We chatted for probably half an hour about the 10T's, the 20T's and both of our alma maters - North Carolina State University.

I apologized for taking up so much of his time - but he would hear none of it - telling me how much he enjoyed his trip down memory lane.

It's easy to patronize companies made of genuinely nice people who make fantastic products. Steve McCormack also comes to mind.
I hear you. But, that is great that he did take the time to have that conversation with you. Business, should be more like that, in my opinion, when time permits. There is still something to be said about true customer service. People WILL pay a little more for a product or service, if they are treated corrected. I think that has been forgotten today.

Great to hear about the Aerials. One day I hope to get a demo.
deacongreg is offline   Reply With Quote