View Single Post
Old 11-17-2007   #31
TheMoose

Default Re: Is Sony Ready To Pull The Plug On Blu-ray?

Quote:
Ok, you're right. Toshiba signs his checks so he is going to lie about what he helped develop? What makes more sense, that Toshiba designs a disc to work with their current technology, gets it approved, and has Studios working on titles for it, with one preparing to show some titles at CES, or that Toshiba designed a disc that would make all previous models obsolete and put it into production?
I agree that the 51G should work in the old units, it would be a stupid move on Toshiba's part if they did not.
You think the places that are saying they won't work are lying or just spreading rumors but your saying they will work because some guy told you they would is no different.

Quote:
I can't think of any other way to describe them. Perhaps I should refer to them as a Lemming? When this was the BD DL discs I thought the people spreading the same type of rumors were idiots. So if someone does the same thing for the other format, I'm also going to think of them as idiots. No real reason has been given that an extra layer won't work just fine.
well if your going to call people idiots don't get offended if they say the same about you.
TheMoose is offline   Reply With Quote