Originally Posted by JerryDelColliano
Let's look at your Jesus loving neo-con President:
1. C student at Yale
2. Skirted service in the military.
3. Family constantly bailed out by the Royal Family of Saudi Arabi
4. Ran a baseball team
5. Former cocaine user
I don't think he could get the Greenpeace job let alone ANY of the awards that Gore has won
Loving Jesus is a characteristic I much admire in President Bush.
1. C student - If we cast aside every C student in college, there would be far fewer successful people in the business and political world. Grades are not a complete indicator of future career success, so this is a spuriou argument.
2. If you are going to defend Clinton, you might want to be careful leveling this accusation.
4. Maybe you would like to tell the variety of successful businessmen who run sports franchises that their efforts are a meaningless venture. Consider:
Arthur Blank - Owner of the Atlanta Falcons and co-founder of Home Depot.
Ted Turner - Former owner of the Atlanta Braves and Atlanta Hawks and founder of the CNN media empire.
Wayne Huizenga - Founder of Waste Management and Blockbuster Video and owner of the Miami Dolphins and Florida Marlins.