View Single Post
Old 10-26-2007   #22
JerryDelColliano

Default Re: Politics and AV - a perfect match

Quote:
Originally Posted by gdhugh View Post
You are so lost. You go so far as to say "CBS was WRONG in firing Dan Rather" when him and his group knew about the fabricated documents and purposely mislead the American people with the sole agenda to contribute to the misinformation about our president in order to help BIG government democrats take over in the next elections. I think they should have thrown him and the whole lot in prison. Go ahead Vote for Hilary. You'll get everything you want to the ruin of this great country and what it stands for. For me, After reading that bunch of brainwashed liberalism I choose to bow out. You can have this forum and all that is associated with it. You sir, are the foundation for the division of our country and obviously contribute to the far left thinking that makes common sense Americans PUKE!
good day
Glenn David Hughes
Pensacola, Florida

P.S. Get a spell checker.
------

I will get a spell checker if you get a fact checker.

During the Clinton admin we had a budget surplus. Now we are mired in debt. The world respected us and we were working towards Middle East peace. Now we are hated everywhere ESPECIALLY in the Middle East.

As for Dan Rather - let us see how the facts play out in his $70,000,000 lawsuit. He defended his positions pretty well on Larry King. I am not the judge in the case so time will tell.

Do you want to defend Ann Coulter? How about Bill O'Rilley? Rush Limbaugh? You left them out.

The point is the media is more sensational now than EVER. They focus on issues like a grunt by Howard Dean more than the actual WORDS the guy is saying but when Glenn Beck attacks good Americans in California or Ann Coulter spouts off with anti-Jewish comments its somehow OK. Well, I am saying it is NOT.