View Single Post
Old 10-26-2007   #19
JerryDelColliano

Default Politics and AV - a perfect match

I think it is TIME that the right-wing control of the media is discussed and if AVRevForum.com is the venue - then I can say I am proud to say I own the site!

Fox isn't news - its right wing opinion. Bill O'relley might get ratings but he is full of hate speak.

Clear Channel is as right-wing a company as you can find. When my father spoke the truth about them owning more radio stations than they were allowed - they sued him for $110,000,000 AND enthusistically lost, the CEO was fired and their stock is worth NOTHING compared what it was then yet they own my father's publication (and other radio trade publications) so they can "control" what is said about them in the trades.

Time Warner should know better and should STRONGLY santion Glenn Beck. They have NO SOUL. They just pander to whatever whim they think gets them the best ratings.

CBS was WRONG in firing Dan Rather. He is a TRUE investigative reporter and he had his facts CORRECT. Good luck to him in his law suit.

As my buddy Bob says - PBS and NPR are some of the few places you can trust for real news. YES - there are liberal news sources too (think the NY Times) but they are few and far between. The right-wing zealots control the media now and its IMPORTANT to point out and discuss.