View Single Post
Old 10-09-2007   #66
caiocs

Thumbs down Re: This top 100 band list is BOGUS - RUSH lower than STP?

ARE YOU SERIOUS?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!??!?!?!?!!!! !!!!!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

I think the judges were on drugs when they did that list.

Technical
Ability

Pink Floyd: 92 ----> L O L
Metallica: 87 -----> .....
Iron Maiden: 62 -----> WHAT THE HELL!!!!!

I love Pink Floyd, but 92 for Technical Ability? Their songs are REALLY simple. They are creative musicians, not technical.
I'm sure that Iron Maiden makes much more difficult songs.

Live Performance

The Beatles: 45 ---> Yeah, of course. Just stay like rock, dont do anything but singing and smiling and you are great!
Iron Maiden: 29 ----> If you have a showman like Bruce Dickinson, bass and guitars like the ones this band has, your band SUCKS!

Songs

The Rolling Stones: 89 -----> I agree. Satisfaction and..... uh..... uh..... you see..... uh.... yep.
Iron Maiden: 38 ------> Of course!!! How can Phantom of the Opera be a great song? And im not saying nothing about The Rime of the Acient Mariner, or The Number of the Beast, or Hallowed be thy Name, or Blood Brothers, or The Duellists, or ..., or or or or or or or or or 140 times .

Now the worst part:

100. Black Eyed Peas LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLOL OLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO OLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLOLOLOL OLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOL OLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLOLOL OLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOL OLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOLOLOLOLOLOL

I hope im dead when Black Eyed Peas become a rock band.

You know, i already saw ridiculous lists about the greatest bands ever. But this one is, by far, the worst. Its just horrible. Simply ridiculous. Congratulations for the worst avaluation ever!!!!
caiocs is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links