View Single Post
Old 06-14-2013   #2
Fengm

Default Re: Help me, can I still recover my deleted text message and photos from my iPhone ?

For most of the users, it is worthy to update, but there is an important thing that you need to know: backup all your personal files before the upgrading. Because it will delete all your files including SMS, photo, Safari bookmark, call history, contacts, and so on.
Not only update to iOS 6, but also jail break and factory setting destroy the personal files. So, you need to backup them before doing the works like these. Forget to store them? You may need iPhone SMS recovery software called Tenorshare iTunes Data Recovery to help you accomplish it.
It is a powerful tool that can retrieve deleted text message from your iTunes backup. If your model is iPhone 4, you can even directly retrieve from it. The iPhone 4Sí directly retrieve version is coming soon. Then, you can follow the step by step:

URL= ipubsoft(dot)com/idevice-tips/recover-photos-from-iphone-backup.html How to Recover Photos from iPhone Backup
Fengm is offline   Reply With Quote