View Single Post
Old 09-20-2007   #5
kennyt

Default Re: What are some of your other hobbies?

Good I am not the only one dumping $$ at the local hobby shop!

I have a T-Maxx 2.5 R (Revo spec drivetrain), a Jato 2.5, and a new addition that is soon to be modified into a full on rock crawler, the HPI Wheelie King 4x4. I took it out once, it's pretty weak in stock form, but once I lock the differentials and extend the wheelbase it should do much better, might even widen it a bit with some offset wheels and definitely will be dropping the gearing... Thinking 15x90 or 96, then once I find a fit I'll add a better motor....

Moose,

How did you get the bikes so clean for that shot?? Looks like tons of fun and an amazing picture!

I also ride road bikes (bicycles) and have a Serotta CSi with older Campy Record 8 speed and a Seven Alarais totally customized for my 6'6" 250# frame running all Campy Chorus 10 (2004 so I have the carbon levers and Ti front deraileur) and Campy Eurus wheels, got out for a few mile today on that one!

I also have a real problem with watches... I own six nice ones and have the list of the ones I want to buy.... Keep an eye to Moder Home Theater for an expose' of my top picks coming soon.

Ken
kennyt is offline   Reply With Quote