Thread: Security cam
View Single Post
Old 03-06-2012   #2
rbinck's Avatar
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Katy, TX
Posts: 772
Default Re: Security cam

I think you meant component (RGB) inputs. The composite input (YEL) would work for with the camera.

Then they make RF modulators to convert the camera RCA to the F connector antenna input. Search amazon for RF modulator.
rbinck is offline   Reply With Quote