View Single Post
Old 11-14-2011   #1
lillydavid91

Cool Where can I buy discounted DVD Ripper, Video Converter, iPod Converter, etc?

If you want to buy discount DVD Ripper, Video Converter, Blu Ray Ripper DVD Copy, DVD Burner, Audio Converter, iPod Transfer and other multimedia software, you've come to the right place. Sharewarecoupon offers special discounts for their visitors using RegNow Coupon Codes, that's means you can buy at discount price and the most important as low as is possible.

This guide provides two parts will show you where and how to buy discount DVD Ripper, Video Converter, iPod Converter, etc?

1. Where can I get coupon code for DVD Ripper, Video Converter, iPod Converter, etc?
2. How to use coupon code to get discount price?

Part One: Where can I get coupon code for DVD Ripper, Video Converter, iPod Converter, etc?

Step 1. Open sharewarecoupon, you can see the different software categories on the left, including Software by Discount, Software by Category, Software by Vendor.

Step 2. Select a category you like such as DVD Ripper,then you can see all the discounted DVD Ripper softwares.

Step 3. Choose the product you want to buy and then click the "Learn More" button.

Step 4. In the product page you will see the Coupon Code such as SHAR-DALF-ONE for Aiseesoft DVD Ripper.

Part Two: How to use coupon code to get discount price?

When you want to buy a discount product from sharewarecoupon, you can choose a product and click the "Buy Now" button, and then you'll see the order page:

You should fill in all the required boxes. Among these boxes, there is one called "Coupon Code"(marked with a red box), you should fill it with the coupon code that we show you on the product's page.

Then click the blue button "Update", you’ll get the discount price:

After filling all of the required boxes, you can order the software with a discount price successfully.

Last edited by lillydavid91; 11-14-2011 at 07:31 PM..
lillydavid91 is offline   Reply With Quote