View Single Post
Old 12-20-2010   #2
rbinck's Avatar
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Katy, TX
Posts: 772
Default Re: Hello, guys, I need your help!

You can use a DVD recorder and play the video into it. Editing will be a real pain though.

Or you can use a capture card and play them into your PC. There are several editors available like Microsoft Movie Maker to make polished videos. I use the Hauppauge 1212 video capture device and VideoReDo TV Suite V4 with h.264 for editing and combining.
rbinck is offline   Reply With Quote