View Single Post
Old 12-05-2010   #3
flora2010

Default Re: Android 2.2 aPad Vs Apple iPad

Every android fans should pay attention to this new Apad 8 inch with android 2.2 OS, I will give you some details about this tablet pc right now!!!
Processor CPU: Freescale iMX515 800MHz ARM Cortex A8 core
Operating System: Google Android 2.2, support Flash10.1
Memory RAM: 512MB DDR2 (emphasis: Flash10.1 fluent)
Memory ROM: 4GB (Built-in TF card for easy assembly Upgrade)
Extensible Storage: 32GB TF card, maximum support
Display: 800X600(4:3) 8-inch LCD screen LCD
Input device: a single point of resistive touch screen
Sensor: 4 to support the weight of gravity sensing 3D games
Audio input: built-in microphone
Audio Output: 3.5mm standard headphone jack built-in speaker
Peripheral support: Standard 30pin interface (multiple data lines extended support)
Power adapter: 9V 1.5A
Built-in Battery: 3000mah (open wifi internet conservative 5 hours, looking for more experience data)
Network Connection: 802.11B / G
Support video format: MKV (H.264 HP) / RMVB/MPEG-4/FLV 720p multi-format video decoder
Support audio formats: MP3, WMA. FLAC, AAC, AC3, OGG, WAV
Support picture format: JPEG, PNG, BMP, GIF
Size: 209 * 161.5 * 14mm
The major saling point of this apad android are google android 2.2 OS, Freescale iMX515 Cortex A8 800MhzProcessor, 3G+WIFI+GPS, Flash 10.1 etc... If you want to find a apad with 7-8 inch, then, this apad 8 inch will undoubtedly be a worthful one.
BTW, many people asked for the apad 10.2 inch with android 2.2 OS, but it's temporarily unavailable among the market. If you really want to buy a 10" one for the coming christmas, maybe you could choose the 10.1 inch with android 2.1 OS. And i saw lots of people asked: Does apad 8 inch have a webcam and GPS? Here i'd like to tell you that all the tablet pc with android 22 OS have no webcams,and they do have a GPS. Ok,i will continue to update for the latest newst and details of apad android for all of you, hope this helped!!! And welcome to our store to get high quality Apad Android
flora2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links