View Single Post
Old 09-01-2007   #3
JerryDelColliano

Default Re: The Miss Teen USA pageant in HDTV was classic

I personally belive that US Americans have watched this video almost 11,000,000 times.....

I would forgive her as she looks better than she sounds.

-----

True story:

I dated a local beauty queen (with the title, the sash and everything) for a little while MANY years ago. She was blone, tall, literally 18 and from the burbs. I took her to an event at the Beverly Hills Hotel to celebrate Sir George Martin's career. A cool event to say the least, that MCA Records invited me to.

We showed up and were standing next to Jeff Lynne from ELO at the shrimp station and I am nudging her going "check out the dude with the 'fro - that the guy from ELO" and she just LOOKED at me.

30 minutes later, the head PR girl from MCA introduces us to both Sir. George Martin AND Quincy Jones at the SAME TIME!!!!! I am not one to be too star struck but that's nearly 100 Grammies between them and two of the most influential people in pop music EVER. She had NO CLUE who they were before and AFTER I explained who they were.

She did know who Celine Dion was and at that point I decided this HAD TO BE our last date. She was hot but I have my standards....
Sponsored Links