View Single Post
Old 01-30-2010   #13
stevenjbruzonsky

Default Re: @stevenjbruzonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbinck View Post
Maybe you should put it in writing on paper like suggested. There is no way to verify anything via an email.

That's just a suggestion from me and opinion of mine and not necessarily the position of the forum owner. But if you are who you say you are, you would know that a physical document will get results whereas an anonymous email may not.

I have previously requested you conduct this in PMs and in writing and off of the public forums. So if you continue with this type public posts that are basically attacks on the forum, it will be you that will be banned and posts removed.
You are an "Administrator" without power. You are no notice. Ban me, as though I care. Why don't you ban the imposter?
If "paper" is necessary it will be much more than just a letter. You might want to visit my website re the type of law I practice and all the seminars I do and publications I write.

www.arizonagetwellattorney.com

And stating that how do you know who I am when you have made attempt to contact my law office, or Alan Gouger over at AVS Forum where I moderated for several years, is a laugh!

I I think you and the forum owners enjoy the posts in the threads that the fake has done using my name to draw folks in,
becasue it brings in more traffic, advertising and money. And this is why you continue to allow this charade. You will be very, very sorry.