View Single Post
Old 01-22-2010   #25
AD Wiegert

Default Re: Ayre DX-5 at $10,000 is a rebadged $500 OPPO.

really? because I owned a low-fi system much longer than I've had my 'high end' system. I've listened to systems both low, mid and high end like I've test driven cars over the years.. which is to say a LOT. Most of high end is just solid engineering and quality of parts and 99% of people realize that does not = snake oil.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Bruzonsky View Post
A typical high end response when someone it trying to educate people about the scam of highend audio.
You, sir, are incapable of being educated and also incapable of answering questions repeatedly asked you. I'm starting to think you don't even enjoy listening to music. You only enjoy your trolling.

Everyone knows you aren't the real Steve Bruzonsky and everyone knows you're a trolling liar with a vendetta of some sort... hiding behind a stolen name.

And with that... I bid you happy trolling. I will no longer be feeding you. It's not like anything I, or anyone else says will sway you in your quest. I don't even think that you'll support audioholics if they find the Ayre to be the better player.
AD Wiegert is offline   Reply With Quote