View Single Post
Old 08-14-2009   #24
GrtGrfx

Default Re: Are cables the weak link in your system?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Stereo View Post
There's what I was waiting for. Verification that you have done ZERO listening and studying of the issue yourself, you're just another rocket scientist reading white papers who can't be bothered to do some field testing YOURSELF. Well, Galileo when you get done studying the universe and want to actually do some field research on the issue you're spouting off about, get back to us.
ROLF. I went in one day from trailer trash to a rocket scientist. Any more tired clichés you can throw at me?

I don't need an engineering degree or a track in Michigan to field-test a car. I could buy a signal splitter and some high-end cable and compare it to my "zip cord," and maybe one day when I have some spare cash I will. But in the meantime, I can depend on other educated people who know more than I do, and I can decide by myself if I think their information is reliable or not. I don't need white papers but I do pay attention to disinterested observers. You do not appear to be a disinterested observer because you have an emotional stake in the outcome.

So when will you get off your high horse and stop insulting people who don't agree with you? Say...are you one of those home-schooled, pro-life, neo-con, small government, intelligent-design people? That might explain the intensity of your feelings in the face of opinions countering your belief systems.

-
GrtGrfx is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links