View Single Post
Old 08-14-2009   #17
Loves2Watch

Default Re: Are cables the weak link in your system?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Stereo View Post
You are clearly one of those people happy to live in ignorance, so be happy. If you think cables are snake oil, that certainly is in keeping with saying you're happy with your $3 video cables. Anyone with an open mind, and this clearly would not be you, can see the difference in cables and hear the difference as it regards audio cables and speaker cables. Funny how people who say it's snake oil always own cheap crap. So be happy with it. And google speed ratings for cables. It's not complicated. You might have to turn off Judge Judy and actually pay attention while you read, but it's plain science. And I'm not even going to bother responding to your feigned indignation over living through an earthquake. Glad you and all the chatchkies on your laminate shelving made it through intact.
If you can hear a difference then you better quit taking those hallucinogenic drugs.
Anthem, Conrad Johnson, Dish Network/JVC, Dynaudio, Infinity, Integra, JL Audio, Klipsch, Magnepan, Marantz, Martin Logan, Onkyo, Oppo, Outlaw Audio, Panasonic, Paradigm, REL, Sumiko, SVSound, and Toshiba are the brands equipment I currently use. I have owned/used and tested equipment made by just about any manufacturer you can name.
Loves2Watch is offline   Reply With Quote