View Single Post
Old 08-10-2009   #36
flaminio

Default Re: Stereo subs - Do they rock or is it overkill?

Quote:
Originally Posted by wes View Post
IN walls sub might be the solution or is it truly overkill. I don't know how you managed three subs in your room how large is your room?
My room is only 12 by 20, but I have all my subs run through a $250 box that sits at my side so that I have complete control at all times. I like to play them loud, but I can turn them down in a second if I need to. I have played in several bands 50 years ago and still like the feeling of having the band right in my room and that is what I get, whether it is a guitar or trumpet solo or Yanni or the Boston Pops, they are in my room and I love it. Of course, my system will only reproduce as good as what is recorded. If it is not recorded well, it will only give me back what is there. But if it is recorded well, it is like being in heaven. I am invalid so I want to bring the bands to me because I can't go and see them. One of the worst recordings I have is the Temptations whom I just loved when I was younger but now I won't even play the recording, it is sooooo bad. Happy Listening.
flaminio is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links