View Single Post
Old 08-07-2009   #162
Loves2Watch

Default Re: How much difference do you think cables makes in the audio quality of your system

Quote:
Originally Posted by flaminio View Post
If you would pay attention to my quotes, that is all I have been saying all along. /some people are happy with 18 gauge. They don't know what they are missing. I changed from 16 gauge to 12 gauge of the cheapest stuff I could buy and got a significant difference in the sound. I changed from light sub cables to heavier sub cables and got a significantly improved sound. I haven't said anything else like you have to buy a certain brand or anything like that. Just getting the proper wires and cables for my speakers.For some reason you keep thinking you have to comment after my quotes and it is not necessary. Now some speakers are so cheap that it wouldn't make a difference. That is another story.
Because the previous post you responded to was all about esoteric cables...
Anthem, Conrad Johnson, Dish Network/JVC, Dynaudio, Infinity, Integra, JL Audio, Klipsch, Magnepan, Marantz, Martin Logan, Onkyo, Oppo, Outlaw Audio, Panasonic, Paradigm, REL, Sumiko, SVSound, and Toshiba are the brands equipment I currently use. I have owned/used and tested equipment made by just about any manufacturer you can name.
Loves2Watch is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links