View Single Post
Old 06-16-2009   #22
DMD123

Default Re: PurePower Introduces The World’s Most Powerful AC Regenerator For High End AV Sy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loves2Watch View Post
I on the other hand do real world testing in controlled environments so that my reviews aren't tainted with anything other than absolute fact.

Hence I stand by my original statements/conclusions arrived at by thorough testing and real world usage. But hey, if anyone perceives they are getting some benefit than who am I to tell them differently...I only deal with the facts.
How do the double blind tests "only deal with the facts"? That is almost like your comment of drinking the Kool aid; you are putting your faith in your own abilities and not dealing with real things that can be measured.

Bob has given facts, pull the plug out of the wall and everything sounds the same as plugged in. So if we do a double blind type test of yours and cannot tell the difference - THEN THE PRODUCT MUST WORK!

I own a PurePower unit and I too must have drank the Kool aid because I saw a difference in video quality. I did no research on it and I had no perceived ideas. I was already using an APC H15 which is a power conditioner/filter. Using PurePower which is a power regenerator I saw my cable TV picture improve dramatically.

Just so you know I am not writing to justify my purchase, because I got mine free. It was a contest prize and did not cost me a cent! I could have sold it and made a nice chunk of change, but guess what, it did have benefits that surpassed the APC unit and were visible to the eye.

Loves2Watch,
You have come here attacking the product with no proof of your own. Where are your published papers or test to prove to us that this product does not do what it claims?
DVD: Lexicon RT-20
Power: PurePower APS1050
Towers: Revel Concerta F12
Center: Revel Concerta C12
Surrounds: Revel Concerta S12
Sub: HSU VTF3 MK2
Home Theater Master MX-500 Remote
Cables: Audioquest Gibraltar Speaker Cables, Ixos Interconnects
DMD123 is offline   Reply With Quote