View Single Post
Old 06-16-2009   #21
Loves2Watch

Default Re: PurePower Introduces The World’s Most Powerful AC Regenerator For High End AV Sy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DMD123 View Post
So what is your point?

Are you saying as a engineer and scientist you have the unique ability to make things come out as you want?
My point is this, when you drink the kool aid along with the others you will always see things from their perspective and it usually is not quite right.

Do some double blind testing for yourself. You will be amazed at how many manufacturers claims you can debunk.

And the ability is not unique, engineers and scientists make the numbers come out as they want quite frequently (usually for marketing purposes).

I want all of the information and data, not just the parts of it they want me to see.
Anthem, Conrad Johnson, Dish Network/JVC, Dynaudio, Infinity, Integra, JL Audio, Klipsch, Magnepan, Marantz, Martin Logan, Onkyo, Oppo, Outlaw Audio, Panasonic, Paradigm, REL, Sumiko, SVSound, and Toshiba are the brands equipment I currently use. I have owned/used and tested equipment made by just about any manufacturer you can name.

Last edited by Loves2Watch; 06-16-2009 at 10:01 AM..
Loves2Watch is offline   Reply With Quote