View Single Post
Old 06-15-2009   #17
Loves2Watch

Default Re: PurePower Introduces The World’s Most Powerful AC Regenerator For High End AV Sy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Rapoport View Post
To Loves2Watch, with all due respect, read the White Paper, this is pure science and engineering, has nothing to do with the typical voodoo you see from other power conditioner manufactureres: http://www.purepoweraps.com/Whitepap...ion%20temp.htm

After reading it, I would like to hear your thoughts.

Bob
Been there, done that. Scientists/engineers have the unique ability to make things come out as they want. I on the other hand do real world testing in controlled environments so that my reviews aren't tainted with anything other than absolute fact.

Hence I stand by my original statements/conclusions arrived at by thorough testing and real world usage. But hey, if anyone perceives they are getting some benefit than who am I to tell them differently...I only deal with the facts.

BTW, I am a professional A/V engineer and scientist actively testing and reviewing equipment since the 70's.
Anthem, Conrad Johnson, Dish Network/JVC, Dynaudio, Infinity, Integra, JL Audio, Klipsch, Magnepan, Marantz, Martin Logan, Onkyo, Oppo, Outlaw Audio, Panasonic, Paradigm, REL, Sumiko, SVSound, and Toshiba are the brands equipment I currently use. I have owned/used and tested equipment made by just about any manufacturer you can name.

Last edited by Loves2Watch; 06-15-2009 at 09:15 AM..
Loves2Watch is offline   Reply With Quote