View Single Post
Old 06-12-2009   #11
Loves2Watch

Default Re: PurePower Introduces The World’s Most Powerful AC Regenerator For High End AV Sy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Celt16 View Post
I just bought the new 2000 model, and it really impresses me - the blacks on my TV now equal the black pitch of the TV frame (Mitsubishi Diamond Series), and are no longer flecked with gray and white specs - the screen melds with the TV frame.

As far as the customer service complaints - I had some initial disappointment - the product shipped with no power cords, but, they shipped me new cords the next day. Stuff happens - somone overlooked the packing process, but they fixed it right away. I bought through a distributor, so they dealt with PurePoer, but the problem was fixed right away and I'm satisfied.

I have 3 dedicated 20 amp AC circuits for my home theater, but because of the missing power cords, had to initialy run all components from one circuit - the PurePower 2000 was linked to the AC circuit through a PS Audio Duet acting as an extension cord. We're talking a Classe SSP600, CA-5200 (200W), CA-301 (300W), the Mitsubishi TV, DVD, CDP, 7 channels and the biggest beast of a sub-woofer B&W sell (1500W).

The 2000 ran them all without a complaint.
Sorry but that power filter absolutely cannot make the blacks of your TV any better. What you are seeing is the placebo effect. As for the speckles (commonly known as sparkles) , that is usually due to a low signal or line noise which the power filter could have cleaned.
Anthem, Conrad Johnson, Dish Network/JVC, Dynaudio, Infinity, Integra, JL Audio, Klipsch, Magnepan, Marantz, Martin Logan, Onkyo, Oppo, Outlaw Audio, Panasonic, Paradigm, REL, Sumiko, SVSound, and Toshiba are the brands equipment I currently use. I have owned/used and tested equipment made by just about any manufacturer you can name.

Last edited by Loves2Watch; 06-12-2009 at 09:39 AM..
Loves2Watch is offline   Reply With Quote