View Single Post
Old 05-18-2009   #9
DMD123

Default Re: PurePower Introduces The World’s Most Powerful AC Regenerator For High End AV Sy

I was surprised to receive an email that clearly took on the issue that I had. There was some mix up that showed that the issue had been taken care of. They checked and saw that the proper follow ups had not been made and realized the issue should not have been closed.

I have to admit I was disappointed that this has taken so long, and that I had to air my dirty laundry here on the forums, but I am impressed they are taking care of this! Now this is customer service! I know how much of a pain it is to go searching old files, emails, and other correspondence to find out what went wrong.

I also appreciated this comment: "we never, ever, put a reviewer ahead of a customer". First it showed he was familiar with the issue written about in another thread and that he wanted to reassure me that I already had the best product and to be assured that also meant the best service no matter who I was.

As of now all I did was a confirmation of my shipping address to have the matter fixed, but I am impressed at the efforts to get the matter concluded.

Thank you PurePower!
DVD: Lexicon RT-20
Power: PurePower APS1050
Towers: Revel Concerta F12
Center: Revel Concerta C12
Surrounds: Revel Concerta S12
Sub: HSU VTF3 MK2
Home Theater Master MX-500 Remote
Cables: Audioquest Gibraltar Speaker Cables, Ixos Interconnects
DMD123 is offline   Reply With Quote