View Single Post
Old 05-13-2009   #8
farmersre

Default Re: PurePower Introduces The World’s Most Powerful AC Regenerator For High End AV Sy

I have been using the Pure Power conditioners in my system for more than 3 years now and I have to say that the company has given me some of the best customer support pre and post sale that I have encountered in the world of audio/video. I had the 1050 in my system and had done listening tests with it versus more than 8 different power conditioners of which most were more expensive and some by as much as 10k more. We were actually shocked when this relative unknown at the time PurePower 1050 either equalled or bettered every one of them.

I had a shipping issue with it when I bought it from an authorized dealer and when I contacted the dealer about it he immediatly washed his hands of it and said call the manafacturer. I did and I had PurePower calling me within hours of recieving the email to fix the problem which they did within 24 hours.

I just got the 2000 and cannot wait to do some serious listening and watching with my components plugged into it. I can already tell there is something special about the unit for I unplugged the other couple of conditioners that I keep in my system for demo purposes and am running everything into the PurePower. I am using a Meridian 861 pre, Avantgard Duo Omega speakers and a Audio Research Ref110 amp along with a Meridian projector and lots of other equptment that is very easily effected by the power feeding it and I cannot say enough about the Pure Power product and the customer service that I have encountered.
farmersre is offline   Reply With Quote