View Single Post
Old 02-13-2009   #24
bluextatic

Default Re: What about HSU Research?

After a lot of searching, I just bought a new HSU VTF-3 MK3 Sub. I loved HSU's websight, and from everything that I have read,( and I read alot of articles and forums) they can't be beat at their price range. I debated between the HSU and the Elemental A5-350, and chose the HSU because I did not want to wait four weeks to get my new sub and I heard so many good things about HSU . (They were priced very close to each other) . I replaced a little 12 inch Infinity ( 16X14X14) with a 150 watt amplifier that came included in a speaker set (HTS-20) which was made about five years ago. There is nothing similar between the two.The Infinity did it's job, but was not at all musical, and seemed to only hit one or two different notes during movies. ( I sold it on ebay to a guy who is delighted with it.) The new HSU really rocks for music and movies. It is very powerful, and musical and just sounds awsome. It is so much better than I thought it would be. It took a while to get it tuned in and moved to the right spot, but it was worth it. I am very happy with my purchase.

Last edited by bluextatic; 02-20-2009 at 07:59 AM.. Reason: spelling
bluextatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links