View Single Post
Old 05-31-2007   #17
Robinson_A

Default Re: Price vs. Performance

Thanks for the kind words. Maybe we'll have to start a car forum too, seeing as how everyone here seems to be a bit of a sports car fanatic. I completely agree with you regarding the need to simply press play and go. Honestly, regardless of which car you buy there is always going to be maintenance. I currently drive an Mercedes SLK roadster and have had more than my share of bumps along the way in terms of maintenance. No two cars are alike, and what holds true for one won't hold true for the other. Cars are an expensive proposition no matter what, especially when you get into higher dollar vehicles. It all comes down to what you're willing to live with and what you can afford. Just like high end audio. I can't tell you how many top dollar products I've come across that have caused me more headaches than not even in the face of the manufacturers' seemingly bullet proof reputation to the contrary. To each his own I suppose. As with anything in life, it's more about the journey than the end result. Have a good one.

Andrew
Robinson_A is offline   Reply With Quote