View Single Post
Old 01-13-2009   #4
snoopy1020

Default Re: Vienna Acoustics owners

My center channel Maestro is currently resting on a wall mounted shelf that places it just above and setback behind my Sony 60" KDS-60A200 rear projection TV. So far it fills the room and gives a room filling sound that I believe is due to the fact it is mounted up high. I wish I could have it rest below the TV and angle up to help align the tweeter better. I believe it sounds really great but I do find I have to turn the volume fairly high on some movie soundtracks to hear the dialog clearly. It does not sound subdued or muffled, more like the soundtracks on some movies are just quiet. When I turn it up it sounds very clear and natural to me, I have the crossover on my Yamaha RX-V3000 set to large which seems to give the voices more depth and fullness. I am assuming that once I upgrade to a real amplifier that this thing will really come to life. I am wondering to hear the differences between the Bach Grand and Mozart Grand. My room in the basement is 17' wide by 20' deep. My current left and right fronts are Infinty IL40's which have 8" woofer, 5" mid and tweeter at 40" tall.
snoopy1020 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links