View Single Post
Old 12-02-2008   #15
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 9
Default Re: What cables do you use?

The bi-wired cable from Kimber is called 12 , available in name PR,VS,TC (TC is the best version)

The 8 is bigger as 4 (PR,VS or TC) and they are bi-wired.
The model 12 is not a cable self- built (well in Europa!!)

30ft. = 9.144meter is a long cable...You need so long cable for the mains?

I have a 8ft. for the mains and a 5fr. for the center.

The new 12TC All Clear ($. 1330) is a very good calbe and not with a crazy price like the Monocle - Bifocal X/XL or the Select series.(from $.4200 ....- always 2x 10ft. with spade/bananas/WBT)

jagger is offline   Reply With Quote