View Single Post
Old 12-01-2008   #1
sandyb

Cool please let me have your recommendations/comments

Greetings from godswindow

I am upgrading my hometheatre and I am confused?...here are a few issues I would be grateful if you could clarify?

Processor: I am evaluating Mark levinson 502vs Burmester 007+057 vsTheta casa 111 (with HDMI due??)…which will provide "best bang for buck"..ml 502 very expensive??
projectors :infocus in83, vs epsontw2000vs sony vpl-vw 200 ..what other recommended?
cello duet 350 ..Currently power my dynaudio evidence temptations. I am told that these are "old technology" and should be replaced with Burmester?? ...what is consensus? should cellos be used in bridged mode....what is effect vs unbridged?
confidence centre and confidence rear: dreadnaught 5 channel was recommended…what do you recommend ?

i do not suppose one could find "the holy grail" of home theatre equipments configuration?
my apologies if i sound like a "doffie",but i do not understand much of the geek speak i read from time to time and most of my attempts to talk to "dealers"end up with a distinct feeling that they are more concerned with making a quick buck

sandyb
sandyb is offline   Reply With Quote