View Single Post
Old 11-06-2008   #6
deacongreg

Default Re: Wal-Mart giving more shelf space to Blu-Ray

Quote:
Originally Posted by rlpiii View Post
Once again, all those who bought HD DVD players and HD DVDs still have good players and discs that still work just as well as they did when they bought them. HD DVDs are now ultra cheap and yes, they are still better than standard DVDs. If you need to update firmware on your Toshiba HD DVD player, just call Toshiba and request a disc with the latest firmware for your model. They will mail it to you for free with free postage and you will have it in ~ 2 weeks or less.

Please stop telling people their HD DVD players are now essentially useless and they can not use them.
This I do not understand. Blu-Ray is in. HD DVD is not. The inevitable will happen soon. No more HD DVD software to buy. Why would anyone be interested in a format that has no more life. Now, for those who bought a HD DVD player as the first an only dvd player, than yes, that customer can still use that player to play standard dvd`s.
However, they will still need to buy a Blu-Ray player, if they want in to High Definition.

I don`t know about the rest of you, but for me simplicity is key for me. Having 3 and 4 dvd players, is not what i would call good sense. Or, being a good steward with your finances.
deacongreg is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links