View Single Post
Old 08-10-2007   #27
tlqualman
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: oklahoma
Posts: 11
Default Re: Brown outs in your area...

I have had the Coal to Coltrane disc for a few months and found it very interesting. As far as the brownouts go I am very lucky, I have rural cooperative as my supplier and I have no complaints with their product. I am dead on 120v 85% of the time and within .5v the other 15%. I do have occasional surges from lightning strikes and there is a lot of RF interference from local broadcast antennas so I do need a good conditioner to filter the AC comming in. I am having good luck with Monster Power but am leaning toward to getting the PS Audio Premire regenerater as I keep slowly moving toward higher end equipment.
tlqualman is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links