Re: Martin Logan Dynamo
Hi, I used a Martin Logan Dynamo for a year and enjoyed it tremendously. I made a major step up to a Revel B15 and I will likely never purchase another sub again.
What I LOVED about the Dynamo:
2) Tight bass and deep--went down to 25Hz
3) Easy to place and move. Flexible
4) Filled my large listening room with ease (24'x24')
5) Non-ported design. I wanted an enclosed sub
6) Aluminum woofer
What made me change:
1) I wanted room EQ
2) I wanted bass down to 18Hz as I felt I was missing something.
For a 10" sealed enclosure, I cannot think of a better unit. Note, I had to make a SIGNIFICANT price jump and jump in unit quality to make me change.