View Single Post
Old 10-15-2008   #29
REMOTE CONTROL

Default Re: Blu-Ray vs DVD sales

I COULD RETIRE IN A YEAR IF I HAD THE STUPID CUSTOMERS THAT YOU GUYS HAVE!

MY CUSTOMERS THROW UP WHEN THEY SEE A BLU RAY DISC COSTS $30.00 AND THEY SIMPLY SAY, "NO THANKS"

HDMI IS A TERRIBLE FORMAT THAT IS SLOW AND THUS I GET COMPLAINTS FROM EVERYONE ABOUT HOW SLOW IT IS TO CHANNEL SURF; FORGET ABOUT BOOTING UP A DVD OR REBOOTING SHOULD THEY DARE TO USE THE INTERACTIVE FEATURES THAT MOST OF US COULD CARE LESS ABOUT.

HOUSEWIVES ARE JUMPING WITH GLEE THAT THEY MAY ONLY HAVE TO MAKE THE DVD PLAYER GO OUT ON THE NET FOR A SOFTWARE UPDATE ONLY ONCE EVERY TWO MONTHS!

IF YOU HAVE ALL NEW STUFF THAT'S 1.3 THEN THERE'S A GOOD CHANCE IT WILL ACTUALLY WORK AND IT DOES HAVE A BETTER PICTURE MOST OF THE TIME, BUT WITH THE PROBLEMS AND SLOWNESS MY CUSTOMERS ARE TURNED OFF BY IT.

THE ONLY REASON WE DON'T HAVE 1080P IN RGB FORMAT IS BECAUSE THE STUDIOS THINK THAT THE CHINESE WILL COPY THEIR MOVIES. ALL THESE IDIOTS FORGET THAT WE HAVE CHINA MANUFACTURE ALL OUR STUFF! HOW STUPID DO THEY THINK THE CHINESE ARE? IF YOU HAVE THEM BUILD YOUR EQUIPMENT AND SHOW THEM HOW IT WORKS, THEY WILL KNOW HOW TO PIRATE MOVIES; AND SO ALL WE DO IS CHANGE FORMATS AND GET PIRATED ANYWAY.

HDMI IS JUST ANOTHER FORMAT DESIGNED BY ENGINEERS WITH ABSOLUTELY NO FIELD EXPERIENCE, THEY SIT IN A ROOM AND TRY TO BUILD A BETTER MOUSETRAP ON PAPER AND DON'T ACTUALLY GO AND INSTALL IT IN THE FIELD.

THE COST OF BALUNS AND CAT5 PLUS ACTUAL CABLES FOR THE FORMAT ON AN AVERAGE RUN OF 60 FEET ARE MORE THAN THE COST OF JUST PULLING 4 OR 5 CONDUCTOR RGB IN THE FIRST PLACE!

VIDEO SWITCHERS FOR HDMI COST TWICE WHAT COMPONENT/DIGITAL/COMPOSITE VIDEO SWITCHERS COST.
EVER SEEN AN IP CAMERA UPCONVERTED TO HDMI? BEAUTIFUL!

WHY DOES KALEIDESCAPE AND REQUEST ONLY PROVIDE SERVERS THAT RIP RED LASER DVD'S? THEY CLAIM THAT A REGULAR UPCONVERTED DVD IS BLYU RAY QUALITY!

WHY ARE THERE NO MORE DVD BASED VIDEO SERVERS THAT USE SONY MEGA CHANGERS? WOULD THAT BE BECAUSE SONY IS TRYING TO DICTATE THE MARKET?

THE ONLY WAY TO MAKE THE TV MANUFACTURING WHORES UNDERSTAND WHAT WE REALLY WANT IS ONE WAY AND ONE WAY ONLY!!!!

USE YOUR WALLET! DON'T BUY HDMI...............DON'T BUY BLU RAY

THEN SEE WHAT HAPPENS. OR YOU COULD WALK AROUND GOO GOO EYED AND SAY BAH! BAH!

INSTALLERS HAVE THE POWER OF PURCHASE TO DICTATE THE MARKET AND THE MARKET IS DOWN! NOW IS THE TIME TO
MAKE A POINT OR ELSE DON'T EVER COMPLAIN ABOUT THE HDMI FORMAT AGAIN.
REMOTE CONTROL is offline   Reply With Quote