View Single Post
Old 10-13-2008   #6
hdimage

Default Re: MCE Technologies Releases 6x Blu-ray Burner for Mac

All:
BEWARE OF MCE!
I ordered the Blue-ray Burner for Mac from MCE. I ordered on Friday and mentioned to them I needed by next Friday. I was assured about it. Did not get any update by Wednesday. Called them. Was told that the shipment they received was not allocated for me. But that another shipment was coming and I would get it by Friday. Did not get any info Thursday. So called them again. Was told that I am not getting anyting for 3-4 weeks! I requested to speak to person named Rich who I placed the order with. He was not around. I called after 3-4 hours. Got some other person who made the story that I will be getting the burner next day and that they are about to ship. Asked for tracking number and was told to watch for the email. Waited for 3 hours. No emails! Called them again. Was told again there was no burner available!! I decided to cancel the order. Guess what.. I was told that the order was cancelled. BUT I WAS CHARGED $499.00 ON THE SAME DAY. I havent receved the refund yet. I must have called them 15 times already. I keep hearing different stories. I called today as well. I was told by the rep (Named Rich) that he is processing the refund and should have the information about refund in email. So far nothing.. I am surely convienced that this company is a SPAM and these people are FRAUD!!!

BEWARE OF MCE TECHNOLOGIES. I dont want anyone else to go through what I have been through.
I have filed complaint with BBB and also with ripoffreport.com!
hdimage is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links