View Single Post
Old 08-09-2007   #1
Robinson_A

Default Martin Logan CLS-The one's that got away

Years ago I was fortunate enough to come across a pair of used Martin Logan CLS II's in the back room of some hi-fi shop. I knew what they were but couldn't believe that A. someone had let them go and B. the owner of the shop wasn't keeping them for himself. Needless to say I bought 'em and enjoyed every second they were in my home. To this day I don't think I've heard a purer speaker in terms of musicality, accuracy and transparency from the lower midrange on up than from a pair of ML CLS'.

After a few years I had to relocate and sadly the CLS' couldn't make the trip. I sold them and ever since I've been looking for another pair. I know they're not the best speakers in the world, but they hold a special place in my heart and I would like to find another pair.

If you or someone you know has a pair of ML CLS (preferably CLS II's or IIz's) in good shape and are willing to part with them please shoot me an e-mail. I live in Southern California and would prefer not to ship the speakers since they are very large and can damage easily. Thanks.

Andrew

Managing Editor
www.avrev.com
www.avrevforum.com
www.modernhometheater.com
www.aprilshowersmovie.com

Last edited by Robinson_A; 08-13-2007 at 10:36 AM..
Robinson_A is offline   Reply With Quote