View Single Post
Old 08-06-2007   #6
deacongreg

Thumbs up Re: The Peterson's Home Theater

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennyt View Post
I love those guys too! Everytime I've been in New Orleans I've contemplated buying some, but I suspect the Great Dane would enjoy knocking them over a little too often for their own good!

I know what you mean about not going to thhe theaters anymore! I would rather watch movies at home too! Way better sound and I can pause for a drink or BRB if needed! I can't remember the last time I actually went to a movie. The wife tried to get me to go three times in the last month... still haven't gone!
There is one reason left to go. Unless you have a 135 foot Stewart filmscreen, I saw Batman Begins in IMAX. With their ultimate surround sound system. As good as the sound was, I was awed by the picture.
My stepson and myself really enjoyed it. And now very spoiled, because I want to see everything in IMAX. And the difference is not much. Its $10.50 for a regular movie, $13.00 for the IMAX. Its definitely worth the difference.

Take the Mrs. out, get some popcorn, you`ll enjoy yourself, and WAF will go way up!!
deacongreg is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links