View Single Post
Old 05-22-2008   #47
nedrudrelyt

Default Re: Dispelling audio myths, the cable lie

Quote:
Originally Posted by i30krab View Post
For all the forum members who think they know and understand how the human nervous system responds to outside stimuli, especially sight, sound, and smell in different individuals try this experiment.

Which would you choose for a date?
A sighted person would surely choose the woman over the fish. But what about a blind man with a different interpretation of his senses?

The same goes for cables, if you think their right for you depending on what you see, hear, or smell, go for it but don't criticize others for what they perceive is better due to their own sensory system!

Arguing about cables is as idiotic as this post.
I'd have to agree that some of these arguments on cables have become pretty asinine.

Not trying to be critical, just helpful. I was once on the "wire is wire" side of the fence but had the ability to see reason when it cam to R&D, quality, the basic overall "change" of sound and fidelity when better cables were applied. Hey, if these guys are happy with cheap wire...good on 'em. If I could help someone get to the next level well, I think that would be great too.

Please try to be a little more mature in your next post. Next forum please...
nedrudrelyt is offline   Reply With Quote