View Single Post
Old 05-15-2008   #41
Z Man

Default Re: ML 502 Media Console

Quote:
Originally Posted by deacongreg View Post
Well Seth, that is it. Just listening to your happiness and satisfaction of the Denon, says it all to me. Sometimes, I think, we get much to caught up in the equipment. Don`t get me wrong, I love the equipment, or I would not be posting on this forum. However, what I want to do ultimately is enjoy the music. And if something is going to hinder me from doing that, I have a problem!!
Yes that's exactly what it's all about! Something that puts a smile on your face every time you use it. For me the Denon AVP does just that. And while I would love to own the Levinson 502, would I want to sacrifice the features I really want/need for that extra bit of sound quality? For me I want all the features, functions and excellent sound quality. The Levinson 502 will give me excellent sound quality but it won't give me all the features and functions I want and need.

When I sit down and turn on my AV setup, I not only enjoy the music (and movies), but I also feel happy knowing that I bought a product that gives me everything that I wanted.

Seth
Z Man is offline   Reply With Quote