Thread: Nissan GT-R
View Single Post
Old 05-02-2008   #13
rlpiii

Default Re: Nissan GT-R

Quote:
Originally Posted by deacongreg View Post
First kenny,

On the Nissan, both Road and Track and Motor Trend tested the new Nissan against Porsche, Corvette, and something else.. And, it won out. Great value for the money like the Z-06. However, the Lexus is hot. I saw one live at Ray Catena Lexus in Mamaroneck. But what really got me going was the hour special they did on the Speed Channel on this car. The show was called "Super Cars Exposed". Which is becoming my favorite car show these days. Wickedly fast, still smooth, and handles very well.

That is too bad on the Lambo. I`ve always wanted to drive a Gallardo. The Murcileago I feel is too big. But, as far as the Lexus goes, I could not get in the car, (door locked) the dimensions look small in the Lexus.
However, the guy doing the show looked to be 6`1, so if he can get in, I can get in. I`m six foot even. I`ve been in a Ferrari, not a Lambo.

How tall are you kenny?
My favorite car show is Top Gear on BBC. They test drive a lot cars we don't get here in the US along with those we do get. They also do some other wacky stuff including building cars, celebrity guests, etc. It is on Monday nights @ 8:00. BBC usually runs a few older episodes before and after. So, you have pretty good window to watch it.

Lambo of Dallas is only few miles from the house, so I usually stop in just look every 2 -3 months. I really like the Gallardo black on black w/ lots of carbon fiber.

I am 5' 8", so pretty much everything fits. I have friend that I went through college with that's 6' 8". He has to drive a truck since it is all he fits in comfortably. We all went to Europe about 9 months ago, and he really had a tough time there, not to mention the plane flight.
rlpiii is offline   Reply With Quote