View Single Post
Old 04-26-2008   #10
JerryDelColliano

Default Re: In-Ceiling Speaker

You wanna make more money - you should read my new sales book (that I haven't finished writing yet) which deals with all of the new-school techniques I used to get people to buy ads and even high end audio gear back in the day. Everything from how to build and use custom databases to why I send my homemade spaghetti sauce to prospects as a "personal" thank you for their consideration. Its not that hard.

OR - since you live in Vegas - you could take a Payday advance for like $25,000 and put it on Red and let it spin. 46.7% chance you will make some more money.

Me, I am investing in an Indy movie. I think its more like the roulette analogy but things are really looking up on that front. Being shot in 4k. Will announce two stars you actually know of on Monday. They have said yes and have contracts. Who knows - with a SAG strike looming - we might have a sexy little movie to sell when everyone else can't sell. I am just hoping when the wheel is done spinning it doesn't land on odd or one of those damn green zeros!!!!

All the best to you guys!!!

j