View Single Post
Old 04-17-2008   #31
Loves2Watch

Default Re: Good - Better - Best in HDMI cables.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennyt View Post
Loves2Watch,

I challenge you to NOT see an improvement in sound with the PurePower conditioner I am using!

If you don't hear a difference with this in line, you are blessed as you have no need to buy expensive audio gear! As for your cable comment, many feel strongly on both sides of this coin. Having a box that is three feet square and at least two feet tall of JUST cable, I can say I've been through my share and cables DO make a difference, even with digital, and as HDMI is digital audio and video, they do make a difference, both in picture and audio performance to my eyes and ears. I use some Monoprice and Blue Jeans cables, but not in my reference rig where the cables really can show themselves.

KT
And you are a snake oil salesman for who?
Anthem, Conrad Johnson, Dish Network/JVC, Dynaudio, Infinity, Integra, JL Audio, Klipsch, Magnepan, Marantz, Martin Logan, Onkyo, Oppo, Outlaw Audio, Panasonic, Paradigm, REL, Sumiko, SVSound, and Toshiba are the brands equipment I currently use. I have owned/used and tested equipment made by just about any manufacturer you can name.
Loves2Watch is offline   Reply With Quote