View Single Post
Old 04-10-2008   #10
Dave Moritz

Unhappy Re: Comcast Blurs High Def Image...

"You'd be amazed what can happen when you say, "Cancel my service. I'm calling someone else."

I would normally agree with you and I think this only works with Dish, Direct and a small number of cable companies. IMHO when most cable companies hear someone say, " Cancel my service because I am tired of your bs and I am going to switch to Direct TV". I have found that cable companies basically say, " So what go ahead we will be happy to end your service". There attitude seems to be that they feel that they are the only game in town so most cable companies could care less if you are a customer or not! I recently had Cox Cable here in Phoenix and while I did get a hold of a nice customer service person the last time I called. I got tired of the over priced service and sucky picture quality. I also got tired of the box suffering from alzheimer's and forgetting everything above channel 100. The other HD box had a dvr and would always cut off the end of the program. Nether one of these problems where ever corrected over the 1 year I had service with Cox Communication. It would be great if they treated most of there customers like they mattered and that they would not want you to switch. But cable is cable, so what can ya do!

I loves my Blu-ray player !!!

HD-DVD & Blu-ray Owner

DTS-HD Master Audio & Uncompressed PCM Supporter
Dave Moritz is offline   Reply With Quote