View Single Post
Old 04-02-2008   #4
JuCo

Default Re: AVRev.com, ModernHomeTheater.com and AVRevForum.com Sold to Internet Brands

On behalf of Internet Brands, I just wanted to say that weíre happy to have AVRev.com join the Travel and Leisure group here at IB.

Weíre committed to keeping AVRev.com the same great site itís always been while leveraging some of our strengths Ė powerful servers and broad experience in site administration Ė to keep it growing.

Iíve listed some FAQs concerning the acquisition below.

Please consider me a contact to Internet Brands.
Glad to be here!
Justine

FAQís

Q: Why did Internet Brands buy AVRev.com?
A: Internet Brandsí mission is to help consumers plan important purchases and discuss areas of interest to them. AVRev.comís users offer outstanding advice and support for people involved with audio-visual electronics products of all kinds.

Q: Will AVRev.com become part of another Internet Brand site?
A: No, Internet Brands plans to keep it a separate, thriving site operating as it does today.

Q: What changes can we expect to see on AVRev.com?
A: For the most part, the site will remain essentially unchanged. If it ainít broke, donít fix it. The main change in the coming months will be that Internet Brands migrating the site to more powerful computers. Beyond that, Internet Brands plans to brainstorm with the moderators of AVRev.com about improvements that would make the site even better.

Q: Will my log-in or password change?
A: No you will still access AVRev.com as you always have.
JuCo is offline   Reply With Quote