View Single Post
Old 03-02-2008   #26
xorbitman

Cool Re: Which 1080P for sports?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lotus View Post
Where do you come up with this comedy. First you feel the need to repeat yourself. That's not going to make me believe you have any idea you know what you're talking about. If you say a review says something link to it.

You're trying to convince me that a TV with better color accuracy can't do skin tones? You're trying to convince me there is no difference between CCFL and LED?

Just give it up and move on. You can't change test results.

As to name dropping: You are the one who was arrogant and acted like I didn't know what I was talking about or had never seen a Vidikron. You had no idea who you were talking to.
EGO EGO EGO You just talk talk talk talk and act all TEXAS like...big this and big that...what a big shot you are...next you are going to tell me that you divorced and remarried three times because each time you traded up for a younger prettier wife....I don't care who you are or who you even think you are...I'm just glad you don't live up here in Canada....and now you are a copy cat too: I am arrogant...ha ha ha you make me laugh...you are a pompous @ss.

You even contradict yourself...what a joke...by telling us that the Pioneer Kuro Plasma is the better TV. In fact the Pioneer Elite 1150 HD has an MSRP of $3,500! That's $1,500 less than the Samsung you recommend! And if you shop around you can get it for under $2,500!
That's significantly below the Samsung for a vastly superior TV!

Moderator: Kevin Miller: You need to close this post befor MR LOTUS blows a vein or a fuse!
LOL!
xorbitman is offline   Reply With Quote