View Single Post
Old 03-02-2008   #21
xorbitman

Default Re: Which 1080P for sports?

Quote:
Originally Posted by rlpiii View Post
You poke fun at CNET, and then use Consumer Reports as a source. Are you serious? I thought everyone here knows CR is bought and paid for. Don't use them as reference, that only weakens your argument. You were doing well until you through them in.

I don't take advice from someone who doesn't know how to spell. That's threw them in....and yes I am serious....Go shop at Costco or Sam's club...they base a lot of the items that they purchase on the information that they receive from Consumers Reports....and no CR is not paid off the way you are suggesting...you should be careful as you don't know who could be reading our threads...they can sue you for defamation. Almost everyone I know consults CR before they purchase anything of value including Fridges, Stoves, Microwaves, Cars, Washers, Dryers, Dishwashers....etc...Try and tell me that their reports on dishwashers is wrong? Or how they knew that a certain brand of washer was trouble waiting to happen....the washing machine mfg got sued big time with a class action suit...

That's propaganda from the losers who don't want you to read CR....before you insult them go read what they have to say about the latest TV's, much more compelling information than CNET...
xorbitman is offline   Reply With Quote