View Single Post
Old 02-22-2008   #15
Vinyl Rules!

Location: The corner of the world where NC, TN and VA intersect at an elevation of 3,500'
Default Re: The Download Dilema

Quote:
Originally Posted by kennyt View Post
Ah Goeroge Orwell was so right, I couldn't agree with you more! The loss of freedom is, and will continue to be, a slow process. One so slow you won't even notice it until it's to late...... Some people think I am paranoid when I speak of these issues, I see them as ignorant, one of us is right.
I used to work for the NSA prior to moving to the private sector (more money and less stress).

Enemy Of The State with Will Smith and Gene Hackman was 100% technically accurate in the technology it depicted, but it's probably no surprise to you that most of what you view in this movie has now been replaced with better, more precise technology.

And if you don't like it and are too publicaly vocal in your disagreement, well, we can always send you on an extended vacation to Gitmo. You do like water, don't you? [This is almost, but not quite a joke ].
"The West won the world not by the superiority of its ideas or values or religion but rather by its superiority in applying organized violence. Westerners often forget this fact, non-Westerners never do."
---------------
Samuel P. Huntington

Last edited by Vinyl Rules!; 02-23-2008 at 10:16 PM..
Vinyl Rules! is offline   Reply With Quote